The Luther Town Board meets for its Regular monthly meeting tonight at 7pm at the Community Center.
The Luther Register will broadcast it on FB Live if you want to watch but can not attend. Visit the Luther Register’s Facebook page to find it.
Read the agenda here posted on the Town’s updated website.
- appoint five individuals to the Parks Commission
- appoint one member to the Planning Commission
- consider whether to install GPS tracking on police vehicles
- consider a new employee handbook
- accept resignation of Fire Chief Jason Miller, and discuss future of volunteer fire department
- consider declaring a nuisance the AME church at 215 S Main
- consider action on the proposed trade of Town owned property for the current bank building.
Luther First Christian Church Pastor Johnny Melton will lead the prayer at the beginning of the meeting.