The Chicken Shack will host the Luther Business Meet & Greet, this Thursday night, Nov. 3.
Sponsored by The Luther Register, the event is a networking opportunity for business owners, future business owners, local business supporters and all of our neighbors to connect.
Our guest speaker Thursday night will be Tim Hight, executive director, Eastern Oklahoma County Partnership. Hight will speak about Luther’s membership in EOCP, and what opportunities might be around the bend for economic development (that brings jobs and increased sales taxes to help Luther grow and improve infrastructure).
Local band Kinderhook will play an acoustic set.
Here’s the rundown:
- Luther Business Meet & Greet, Chicken Shack – come order food or just start networking
- Attendees bring business cards for the “Connect” table
- Music from Kinderhook begins at 5:30 pm (acoustic) – to set the mood
- EOCP’s Tim Hight speaks at 6:15 pm – update on economic development
- Networking and desserts – it’s The Luther Register’s first birthday!
- Ends by 8 pm
Thank you Chicken Shack. We look forward to a great turnout!
The Chicken Shack is located at 18725 E. Route 66 Hwy, Luther, Oklahoma.